Monday, July 24, 2006

Molton Brown part II

Sadly I guess I'm in the minority:

"Thank you for your email.
 
The new Papain Daily Wash does not have the actual beads in the formula but the rest of the ingredients are the same. Through our extensive market research it showed that the majority of male customers actually preferred a facial wash to an exfoliant. However the fruit enzymes contained in the product are naturally exfoliating.
 
I do have a few  50ml tubes of the micro-exfoliator available, if you would like me to send these to you as a gesture of goodwill? (please confirm and address for me to do so).
 
With regard to ebay, although we are aware that our products are sold on the site, we do not advise purchasing any cosmetic product from there as you are never 100% sure that the product that you purchase is genuine.
 
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me"

But at least I got some freebies.

No comments: