Monday, October 08, 2007

Jetsetting

Last week Dubai (I'm so over this Desert Disneyland by the way), this week Geneva, Ireland at the weekend and Brussels week after next. It's all go at the moment so that's why I'm a little quiet. I just was not that happy being in Dubai last week, it was frustrating work coupled with a soulless atmosphere and Ramadan dullness. Really looking forward to Geneva today though, it may have a reputation for being pretty boring but I have a real fondness for it and my colleagues who work there.

And so, bonne journée!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Are you really in Ireland this weekend? I'm in Belfast this weekend until Wednesday. If you're remotely in the area, we should have the crack. Yes, not craic or whatever, but actual crack cocaine. Apparently, it rules over there.