Monday, November 05, 2007

Organics

As if the last post hasn't annoyed Jamie enough, I've decided to try an organic fruit and veg box company. Abel & Cole only deliver on Wednesdays so I reckon I'll give Riverford Organic a try instead. They're in Muswell Hill on Saturdays so I guess the only choice is weekly of fortnightly. Seeing as I seem to be constantly out at the moment, and the party season is coming, I'll stick with the fortnightly option. I feel bad with the amount of food I throw out as it is. Oh to have a garden and a composter...

2 comments:

Kate said...

I have a compost heap, you can donate your rotting veg to it if you like ...

Jamie said...

I completely agree with organic foods. However, it should be just "food". There should be no such thing as other types of food. Or, non-organic food should be called something like "chemical food". Or "horome filled, antibiotic ridden food" or whatever.

It's all part of the food industy and the governemtn sitting together in a tree, f-u-n-d-i-n-g.