Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Repeat after me

I am a fascinating, unique individual with mental strength and abilities you can only guess at. I am an asset to my work, my social circle and the world at large. I pity you if you cannot see this. I have the power to hold my head high when others are losing theirs. I am confident in what I am capable of and fear neither the future nor the unexpected. I do not need religion or anti-social behaviour posters on public transport to be my moral compass. Everything I do is to make the world a better place. I support the unfortunate and those without a voice. I am not afraid to smile at strangers. I do not need your approval. I AM the shit.

Now keep repeating until you feel able to take on the world on your own terms. Living less than 100% is not really living at all.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Easter Sunday was vodka and dumplings day. Now THAT'S living.