Saturday, May 24, 2008

Camera Redux

Yeah I think I made the right choice. After a weekend partying it's still in one piece, as are the pictures, ready for another weekend of partying. It's got a couple of scratches already but in a perverse way, the sooner something gets scratched, the less precious you are with it. Ultimately it's not what the camera looks like, but what pictures it produces. There's something about Canon compacts and their colour reproduction that I just love - check out this shot (click for full size).


I haven't got anywhere to upload some video I took, but it was pretty impressive. I'll stick a low res version up on Facebook for the hell of it.

So there you go, get a Canon IXUS 860 IS if you fancy a decent, no-fuss camera that produces pretty pictures.

No comments: